Jeep Safari Sunset Tour Pick up time : According the sunset, 3,5 hour before
- Pigeon Valley: which is located in Uchisar town to have one of the best panaromic view of the region. That site also covers lots of pigeon houses which are built by the ancient inhabitants of the region.
- Ibrahimpasa Bridge: With old name Babayan,there is no cave houses, but possible to see nice cave stone houses.
- Pancarlik and Church: Its very nice and interesting valley because of beuty of natural and history.
- Gomeda Valley: The underside of Cappadocia jeep safari sunset tour is like a network of undersized sparse tunnels and the inside is filled with dark caves
- Ortahisar Panorama: You will see the second highest rock formation of the region.
- We will offer you a glass of wine at the sunset point.
Finishing time : 30 minutes after the sunset
Pigeon Valley (Güvercinlik Vadisi in Turkish) which connects Uchisar to Goreme. Most of these cave dwellings have been painted white to attract the birds and their valuable droppings.
The fairy chimneys to the west, east and north of Uchisar were hollowed out and used as graves during the Roman period.
Babayan is its old name, now it is called as Ibrahimpasa. It hasn’t strange rock formations but it has beatiful stone houses.
Ortahisar is famous for its friendly inhabitants, picturesque stone houses, narrow streets and lovely churches.
The stirrup Valley, Situated between Ortahisar and Urgup, is an interesting valley which is full of both natural and historical beauties.
In Stirrup Stream, Parallel to the valley, there are three springs from which natural minarel water emerged.
Mutafapasa Village, a former Greek town which was inhabited by “Rums” (Greeks) until 1924 population exchange.
One of most typical of cappadocia. Millions years ago tuff, a soft stone comprised of lava, ash and mud have been thrown out to place by volcanoes.
The valley is called as red valley because of the colors of rock. it is possible to hike about 5 km along the valley. red valley is also nice sunset spot.